AN Community > AN Community

Magic Scarf next journey

(1/23) > >>

mindyandy:
I have the magic scarf and am looking to see who is next. I have to say this scarf worked its magic for me & would like to keep the tradition going. I had added to the journal.

Mindy

jaylogs:
Oh my....so you have the scarf eh? Welcome to the club! :)  It is quite amazing that tradition has still going on! I am sure whoever ends up with it next will surely benefit from it as we all have done! :)
Jay

mindyandy:
Thanks Jay. Congratulations by the way  ;D I received a message and will be sending if off next week. I think its neat to read the journal.

lrobie:
Is the Magic Scarf's destination chosen by the person who last had it?  I'm curious because I think it would be great to have it during my surgery.  I read a lot about it and saw many pictures of those who have worn it on Nancy's posts.  It's been almost two years since Nancy has posted. 

Lisa

CHD63:
Lisa .....

I'm quite sure Dave (davecz) still has it after his surgery two weeks ago.  If he does not see this and respond, I will send him a note (or you can PM him).  I think he is still recovering from his surgery so has not been on here very much lately.

Clarice

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version