Author Topic: Bobble head feeling?  (Read 7169 times)

b28

Bobble head feeling?
« on: January 16, 2012, 09:47:55 pm »
I'm not diagnosed yet but have started having a new symptom this past week that I don't know what to think of. I did a search on here about it and read a few of the results but didn't find quite what I was looking for.   There are times when I'm just sitting and my head will start bobbing very slightly, like nodding "yes" except not noticeable to other people. It just does it. I can stop it but it just really weird when it happens b/c it just does it itself.  Do you guys experience it this way or is yours more noticeable?  Thanks for any input

james e

• 72 years, 1.7cm, trans lab Mar 2010, BAHA 5
Re: Bobble head feeling?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 08:01:06 am »
I had something post surgery that  was similar. It was probably something my brain was doing, trying to balance me. The rocking has stopped, but I am still wonky 22 months later.

It might not be anything unusual. I think most of us, when we first get sick and identify it as part of an illness, like an AN,  start to notice little things and associate it with the new problem. It might be something we have always had, but just ignored it just because it was normal behavior...ache behind the ear, walk to the left or right, etc. It might be a problem, so don't discount it. Make a note and discuss it with your doc on your next visit.

frenchjoey

Re: Bobble head feeling?
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 01:02:39 pm »
Hi!
There are so many weird symptoms are brain can trigger that it is impossible to list them and to link to one particular condition. I haven't (yet) experienced what you are describing so I can't be much help on that particular symptom but I agree with james, the best is not to make a point to ask your doctor next time you see him.
Keep us posted.