Author Topic: FINAL RSVP DUE! ANA NE Discussion Forum Brunch, Sunday, October 16, 2011 12:00pm  (Read 60653 times)

LisaP

Sorry to hear that Jane can not attend.

Theresa, I will call you so that you and I can ride together.

See everyone on Sunday.

LisaP
LisaP
AN at 12mm by 7mm by 7mm,  shown no growth as of September 26, 2013, 5.5 years into this journey.  Next MRI 2015. Doctors: Mason and McKenna.  Continue to W&W

krbonner

• www.facebook.com/krbonner, bunnums on Twitter
What is the per person cost again? Just want to make sure I have the right amount on hand...

Thanks! Can't wait to see everyone again!

Katie
diagnosed June 2005
2.3cmx1.6cmx1.4cm left AN
translab Sept 13, 2006; Drs. McKenna and Barker in MA (MEEI/MGH)

Rivergirl

• Rivergirl
Sorry Apple Dumplin Gang but I will not be able to make it, my brother is very ill with lung Cancer and now living with us so my schedule is a bit crazy right now.  I want you all to know that I am doing very well and still getting better all the time.  I will miss you, have a great time.
Diagnosed 6/2008
Right AN 2cmx8x9
Sub-Occipital at Mass General with Martusa and McKenna on 5/31/11
Right SSD, very little taste
I think I will make it!

Lynn Mc

Phyl...
Could you please add my daughter????

Translab 01/22/10.  12 x 11.7 x 8.2 mm.
Dr's McKenna/McCall at Mass Eye & Ear,
Dr. Barker at MGH. 
SSD - No other significant problems post surgery, just some minor inconveniences!  Yipee!!
BAHA implant 04/08/11 Dr. Merchant
BAHA Gotcha 07/25/11
"Life is Good"

Jim Scott

• 1943-2020 Please keep Jim's family in your hearts
What is the per person cost again? Just want to make sure I have the right amount on hand...

Thanks! Can't wait to see everyone again!

Katie

Katie ~  The cost is for the brunch is $19.95 per person plus your gratuity.  Here's a link to Maxwell Silverman's menu: http://www.maxwellmaxine.com/brunch.html

See you (all) on Sunday!  :)

Jim
4.5 cm AN diagnosed 5/06.  Retrosigmoid surgery 6/06.  Follow-up FSR completed 10/06.  Tumor shrinkage & necrosis noted on last MRI.  Life is good. 

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.  The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.

krbonner

Thank you, Jim. For some reason I thought our price was different that the regular brunch (we're just so special!), but I must be misremembering. I'll be sure to bring enough for a generous extra bit.

See you Sunday!

Katie
diagnosed June 2005

Jim Scott

Sorry Apple Dumplin Gang but I will not be able to make it, my brother is very ill with lung Cancer and now living with us so my schedule is a bit crazy right now.  I want you all to know that I am doing very well and still getting better all the time.  I will miss you, have a great time.

Hi, Cindi ~

I'm so sorry about your brother and certainly understand that being with him now takes priority.  He'll be in our prayers.

I'm pleased to learn that you're doing well and still improving.  Hope we'll see you next year in Worcester.  :)

Jim
4.5 cm AN diagnosed 5/06.  Retrosigmoid surgery 6/06.  Follow-up FSR completed 10/06.  Tumor shrinkage & necrosis noted on last MRI.  Life is good. 

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.  The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.

Jim Scott

Done!

Brunch attendees as of October 12th (Wednesday

Phyl/da bloke
JimScott/Tina
krbonner/MommyKatie
Laura, Mom Jean
KMacDonald/Kathy and Bob
LisaP (GO SOX!)
MZB475/Laura and Mr. B. (John)
Wide Windows
Susan A
Lynn Mc & daughter
yoga52smh/Sue
Helga
CrazyCat -Paul
Scarlett & Rich
Theresa
Wayne and Chris

Unfortunately, our fearless leader, Phyl, may not be able to attend the ANA northeast discussion forum brunch this time, due to some unexpected physical problems.  She'll try, I know, but if she can't attend, Phyl has asked me to stand in for her.  That basically means trying to say hi to as many folks as possible and, with help from my wife, the lovely and gracious Tina, collecting the money for the brunch ($19.95 per person + gratuity) before we're served (cash only, please).  After that, you're on your own and I hope everyone will have a great time, as usual.

Jim  

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
I'm still not 100% ruled out yet, folks :)  Will advise.
Phyl

Done!

Brunch attendees as of October 12th (Wednesday

Phyl/da bloke
JimScott/Tina
krbonner/MommyKatie
Laura, Mom Jean
KMacDonald/Kathy and Bob
LisaP (GO SOX!)
Wide Windows
Susan A
Lynn Mc & daughter
yoga52smh/Sue
Helga
CrazyCat -Paul
Scarlett & Rich
Theresa
Wayne and Chris

Unfortunately, our fearless leader, Phyl, may not be able to attend the ANA northeast discussion forum brunch this time, due to some unexpected physical problems.  She'll try, I know, but if she can't attend, Phyl has asked me to stand in for her.  That basically means trying to say hi to as many folks as possible and, with help from my wife, the lovely and gracious Tina, collecting the money for the brunch ($19.95 per person + gratuity) before we're served (cash only, please).  After that, you're on your own and I hope everyone will have a great time, as usual.

Jim
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Susan A

I do hope you'll be able to make it Phyl!
2011 8 x 7 mm AN, & 20 x 22 mm M found, both on the left. Mosaic NF2 diagnosed. Some hearing loss
2014 hearing 30% on left, now using hearing aid (HA)
2015 Now have CROS HA - no longer hear enough for HA to be useful in AN ear
2016 Use an FM system on occasion at work to supplement HA

krbonner

I've missed seeing you Phyl, and would be sorry if you can't make it. But I also completely understand the need to put your own health first, so please do what you feel is best for you.

Katie
diagnosed June 2005

LisaP

Hi,

Phyl,  I hope you are ok and will be able to attend, first the Red Sox and now Phyl??????

Cindy,  sorry to hear about your brother, will miss you and hope are well.

Jane,  sorry you can not attend too

Theresa and Susan, meet me at Wal Mart in Chicopee on Sunday at 11:00 and fasten your seat belts because I am driving!! 8)

Jim, be glad to help in anyway that I can.

LisaP ;D
LisaP
AN at 12mm by 7mm by 7mm,  shown no growth as of September 26, 2013, 5.5 years into this journey.  Next MRI 2015. Doctors: Mason and McKenna.  Continue to W&W

MZB475

Lisa P...will be great to meet you :)  I've chatted with Phyllis and will be able and ready to help :)
Laura B
Diagnosed 2008
Wait and Watch--blessed to have this gift :)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Thanks for the wishes folks... truly!

I've spoken to the restaurant... and to my favorite Brazilian Nut :)

OK.... FINAL RSVP'S REQUIRED.  PLEASE NOTE HERE ASAP!

Phyl/da bloke
JimScott/Tina
krbonner/MommyKatie
Laura, Mom Jean
KMacDonald/Kathy and Bob
LisaP
Wide Windows
Susan A
Lynn Mc & daughter
yoga52smh/Sue
Helga
CrazyCat -Paul
Scarlett & Rich
Theresa
Wayne and Chris

"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

SML

• If wishes were like horses, we would ride.
I hope everything is all right Phyl! Sending YOU hugglez… from both Rich and me! :-*
SML(Scarlett)-Massachusetts
1.5 cm x 2.5 cm Cystic AN - Right side
Retrosigmoid 3/18/09 at MGH in Boston,MA.
Dr. Barker - Neurosurgeon, MGH - Dr. Lee - Neuro-Otology, MEEI
no facial issues, SSD right side, balance issues to work on.
Outstanding Surgeons, I'm very happy with the results.