What to Do in Los Angeles
In addition to an outstanding educational experience, there will be time to explore Los Angeles.
- Grauman’s Chinese Theater: The Chinese Theatre Tour is the only tour in Hollywood where you learn the history of The Chinese Theatre, inside and out, from its earliest days to the present. www.chinesetheatres.com/
- Hollywood Walk of Fame: More than 2,000 pink stars with bronze emblems dot the sidewalk of Hollywood Boulevard and Vine Street representing a chronological history of the Hollywood-based entertainment industry. www.hollywoodchamber.net/
- Hollywood History Museum: The Hollywood History Museum, the official museum of Hollywood, has the most extensive collection of Hollywood memorabilia in the world. Vintage Hollywood memorabilia is located in a landmark building, just steps away from Hollywood & Highland. www.thehollywoodmuseum.com/
- Studio Tours: Famous movie studios available to tour include Universal Studios, Warner Brothers Studio and Paramount Studio.
Warner Brothers Studios
- Shopping: Los Angeles is the home to three famous and glamorous shopping districts - Rodeo Drive, Melrose Avenue and Robertson Boulevard.
For more information on Los Angeles attractions, we encourage you to visit the official Los Angeles & Visitors Bureau website at www.discoverlosangeles.com.
Acoustic Neuroma Introduction
Types of Post-Treatment Issues
Balance issues are very common with an Read More...Questions to Ask YourselfAcoustic Neuroma Patient Decisions / Priorities Questions to Ask Yourself
All treatments are viable options for some Read More...Acoustic Neuroma Decision TreeA PATIENT'S GUIDE TO DISCOVERY, DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT Begin to experience the symptoms - loss of hearing on one side only, Read More...