Symposium Hotel & Meeting Information
Hotel and Meeting Location
All events for 21st National Symposium of the Acoustic Neuroma Association will be held at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza Hotel, located in Los Angeles, California.
Hyatt Regency Century Plaza
2025 Avenue of the Stars
Los Angeles, California, USA 90067
- Hotel Features: Discover why Hyatt Regency Century Plaza has been the luxury hotel of choice for luminaries and dignitaries world-wide for over 45 years. The hotel is situated on the fashionable West Side of Los Angeles, CA, adjacent to Beverly Hills. Equinox Fitness Club & Spa is located on property. This elegant, iconic hotel offers easy access to all the sights of this vibrant city. Westfield Century City Mall features restaurants, nightlife and shopping—all within steps of the hotel. Visit the hotel website at www.centuryplaza.hyatt.com for more information.
Hyatt Rewards Program: Want to earn benefits and free room nights while enjoying all the amenities of Hyatt hotel properties? Join Hyatt Gold Passport® and start enjoying exclusive benefits and free nights with no blackout dates at any Hyatt worldwide, including Park Hyatt®, Andaz®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt Place®, and Hyatt house™. It’s a rewards program that guests can use when staying at Hyatt hotel properties. When making a reservation provide your rewards number. No matter where you travel, your membership will make your stays even more memorable, luxurious and rewarding. Click below to register for Hyatt Gold Passport Program®. Start earning points and rewards today!
- Hotel Guest Room Features: A private lanai welcomes you to the Los Angeles luxury hotel accommodations with panoramic views of the city. When you crave privacy, retreat to your spacious, contemporary room with soothing yet modern décor. Enjoy superior amenities featuring complimentary wired high-speed Internet, marble baths with full spa products, iHome stereo with iPod® docking station, 32” flat screen TV and video on demand.
- Dining: The Hyatt Regency Century Plaza features some of the finest dining and entertainment.
- Breeze – Award winning Los Angeles restaurant serves seasonal California cuisine and the freshest sushi.
- Starbucks – Full service shop conveniently located in hotel lobby.
- X Bar – Place to be seen, get a cocktail and begin or end your evening.
- The Lobby Courtyard & Patio – Great spot for LA people watching, dining or relaxing with friends.
- Pool Deck – Experience the cabana poolside culture.
- Room Rates: ANA has a special room rate of $199 plus tax (currently 15.59%) per night for single/double occupancy. When calling please ask for the “Acoustic Neuroma Association Symposium” room rate. The discounted special room rate is good for rooms with one king or two double beds.
ANA strongly encourages you to take advantage of this special rate and location, and make your reservations as soon as possible by calling group reservations at 1-888-421-1442; or by booking through the group web page at:
Reservations must be made by July 7, 2013. Reservation requests received after this cut-off date, or after the room block fills, will be subject to availability.
- Why stay at the symposium hotel? Networking opportunities are around every corner and in every elevator. Save time getting to and from the meetings, even going back to your room between events to check messages, make phone calls, or relax. Please make your reservation at our symposium hotel where we have negotiated a contract to give you the best value and service. If you book outside our hotel, and we fall short of our contractual obligations, we will be required to pay fees to make up the difference.
Acoustic Neuroma Introduction
Types of Post-Treatment Issues
Balance issues are very common with an Read More...Questions to Ask YourselfAcoustic Neuroma Patient Decisions / Priorities Questions to Ask Yourself
All treatments are viable options for some Read More...Acoustic Neuroma Decision TreeA PATIENT'S GUIDE TO DISCOVERY, DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT Begin to experience the symptoms - loss of hearing on one side only, Read More...