ANA MEMBER SECTION LOG IN
Not a member? Join today
ANA Membership entitles you to the following benefits:
- Receipt of our quarterly newsletter, Notes, with the latest medical information on acoustic neuroma (access to this is available in the ANA website Member Section at least two to three weeks prior to receiving mailed copy)
- Access to an exclusive Member Section on our website, including published medical journal articles on acoustic neuroma. patient information booklets, symposium presentations and our newsletter archived with current and past issues
- Invitations to our network of local support group meetings across the US for your area.
Your membership and donation also supports the following vital patient-focused programs including:
- Availability of patient information booklets on all aspects of acoustic neuroma pre- and post-treatment care, that can be downloaded in the exclusive ANA website Member Section
- Access to Willing to Talk list of other AN patients for networking
- Research on acoustic neuroma, most recently with the 2012 patient survey
- Access to our website with our ANA Discussion Forum
- Presence on social media sites including Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Invitation to our national symposium held every other year for acoustic neuroma patients, family members and medical professionals
Member Section Table of Contents
- Newsletter, Notes - Current and back issues
Excellent resource for information on AN issues and ANA.
- Patient Information Booklets - Free downloads; can be printed.
- Acoustic Neuroma - Basic Overview
- A Glimpse of the Brain
- Diagnosis: Acoustic Neuroma. What Next?
- Facial Nerve and Acoustic Neuroma - Possible Damage and Rehabilitation
- Headache Associated with Acoustic Neuroma Treatment
- Eye Care after Acoustic Neuroma Surgery
- Improving Balance Associated with Acoustic Neuroma
- Hearing Loss - Rehabilitation for Acoustic Neuroma Patients
- Medical Journal Articles - More than 100 articles; new articles added periodically.
Published medical journal articles on acoustic neuroma
- Symposium Speaker Presentations - such as What is New in Hearing Restoration after Surgery?
2009 Chicago Symposium
2011 Cincinnati Symposium
2013 Los Angeles Symposium
Acoustic Neuroma Introduction
Types of Post-Treatment Issues
Balance issues are very common with an Read More...Questions to Ask YourselfAcoustic Neuroma Patient Decisions / Priorities Questions to Ask Yourself
All treatments are viable options for some Read More...Acoustic Neuroma Decision TreeA PATIENT'S GUIDE TO DISCOVERY, DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT Begin to experience the symptoms - loss of hearing on one side only, Read More...